A 5ociety X film: Was Jimmy Savile a Wizard?
For the past few weeks we have been working round the clock to produce our first film entitled ‘Was Jimmy Savile a Wizard?’. The film expands upon our original post from October 2012 entitled ‘Jimmy Savile: Illuminati Wizard?’, which still generates substantial interest in the blogosphere.
Since then, our research findings have led us to speculate that Savile was a practitioner of a Crowleyite form of magic, that some may call Satanic, but which others call Saturnic. And to some extent the two terms are interchangeable.
We decided to approach the project in a satirical way for several reasons:
1. The subject matter is by its nature dark so light relief is essential to remain sane and balanced whilst researching such material.
2. If the content is too gruesome and serious then people just switch off. We hope by reaching a wider audience we can tap into the mainstream and plant some seeds.
3. The subject matter sounds so fantastic that the only way to represent such a hypothesis is with the tongue firmly in cheek yet remaining free to speculate based on where data points lead.
4. Comedy remains the only medium to express hidden truths.
5. To laugh at ourselves and our own reading of what is without a doubt a highly bizarre turn of events with many questions remaining unanswered. For example, if someone had told you 2 years ago that Jimmy Savile would be outed as the country’s worst paedophile, you too would have simply laughed.
We hope you enjoy the world premiere of our inaugural video production Was Jimmy Savile a Wizard?, and we welcome your feedback, reporting of bugs and errors and requests for new features during this beta phase.
5ociety X The Great Universe.